Regulation of the Auction
REGULATION OF THE CHARITY AUCTION
- The auction covered by this Regulation is an online auction held on October 13, 2021, at Desa Unicum Auction House at Piękna 1A in Warsaw.
- The Auction has charitable purpose, which means that the revenues from the auction shall be used in part to support recreational therapy for children suffering from cancer.
- The auction shall be carried out by the Auctioneer representing the Auction House Desa Unicum S.A.
- Each auctioned item has an estimation provided in the catalog.
- No other additional charges shall be added for the Buyers to the hammer price of each object.
- No deposit shall be required from the Participants before the auction. Participation in the auction is voluntary.
- Participation in the auction shall be through the presence of a bidding person during the auction or by tele-phone via a staff member of the Desa Unicum Auction House or via the DESA Unicum mobile application. Participants who wish to bid by phone should make their requests at least one day before the auction. A member of the Desa Unicum Auction House staff shall contact the client by phone before the bidding of the selected items starts. The Auction House shall not be liable for a client’s inability to participate in the bidding by telephone, in case of problems with con-nectivity to the telephone number provided by the client.
- The notification of purchase price offer for an auctioned item shall be done by confirming the amount announced by the Auctioneer by raising the paddle with an auction number, or by the bidder’s hand or a member of the Auction House staff bidding on behalf of the client.
- The termination of a bidding shall take place at the moment when the Auctioneer brings down his ham-mer and it is tantamount to concluding the transaction with a bidder who offered the highest price.
- In the event of any disputes during the auction, the Auctioneer shall resolve the dispute or put up the item for auction again.
- In order to participate in the auction the Participant shall register and accept this Regulation.
- Bidding paddles with auction numbers are necessary to authorize participation in the auction. They will be available at the registration desk after completing the form of participation in the auction. A member of the Auction House staff performing the registration shall have the right to ask a registering person to prove their identity (identity card, passport, driving license). Immediately after the Auction, the paddle with the Auction number shall be returned and in the case of a purchase, confirmation of the transaction(s) shall be collected. Personal data of a bidder shall remain the sole property of the Desa Unicum Auction House and the Bátor Tábor Poland Foundation.
- Each bidder may, on a voluntary basis, agree to reveal their names or surnames to other Auction parti-cipants after the end of the Auction.
- The buyer is obliged to complete purchase of any item within 7 days after the Auction. The Auction Ho-use accepts cash payments in Polish currency, credit cards and transfers to their bank account number 27 1140 2062 0000 2380 1100 1002 PLN, 43 1140 2062 0000 2380 1100 1005 EUR, 16 140 2062 0000 2380 1100 1006 USD, SWIFT: BREXPLPWWA3, held at the mBank S.A.
- Ownership of the purchased item shall be passed to the Purchaser upon full payment of the hammer price to the bank account or by other means indicated above.
- On request of the VAT payers, the Auction House will issue a VAT-margin invoice for purchased items.
- The collection of the auctioned items is possible at the Desa Unicum Auction House at Piękna 1A in Warsaw from Monday to Friday, 11:00 – 19:00 and on Saturday 11:00 – 16:00.